Pool Opening Procedure
- Remove cover
- Clean cover and fold; owner will store cover
- Reassemble equipment that was dismantled for the winter
- Reinstall ladder, diving board, pool fittings, chlorinators, pump motors, etc.
- Reassemble and install automatic pool cleaners
- Light pilot on the heater if possible
- If the pool needs vacuuming, Aquatime will vacuum at owner’s request for an additional fee if the water is clear
- Clean up the deck area
- Start the system
- shock the pool
- Add any necessary chemicals if the owner has them on site
All water must be off the cover when the crew arrives. Water must be at normal operation level when crew arrives.
Call 800-301-SWIM (7946)
Schedule Your Pool Opening Today